Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Zoë Cat Indoor Formula Turkey, Peas & Russet Potato Dry Cat Food
Quality sources of protein, including turkey and eggs, are at the foundation of this recipe. It’s what they are paired with, that makes Zoë different. From “superfoods” like quinoa and berries to healthy fats and probiotics, Zoë cat food is created with carefully selected ingredients to offer pet parents a healthier option and pets a flavorful dish they can enjoy. Life is too short to be serving average pet food.
- Made in Canada, recommended for all breeds and ages
- Formulated for indoor cats; Lower fat to suit an indoor cat’s more sedentary lifestyle and higher fiber to help minimize hairballs
- Quality, Canadian sources of protein, including fresh turkey, turkey meal and eggs, are at the foundation of this recipe
- This powerful combination of salmon oil, chia & flax ensures a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a healthy skin & coat.
- Pre & probiotics, along with ingredients rich in dietary fiber such as sweet potatoes, black beans, oats and barley, help support a healthy digestive system.
- A blend of fruits & vegetables, including apples, berries, carrots, spinach and broccoli, are loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support a healthy immune system.
Turkey meal, deboned turkey, pearled barley, oatmeal, peas, russet potato, quinoa seed, chia seed, flaxseed, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pumpkin, egg product, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), potassium chloride, apple, blueberry, cranberry, carrot, spinach, broccoli, calcium propionate (preservative), calcium carbonate, sodium bisulfate, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, L-lysine, taurine, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], phosphoric acid, chicory root extract, yeast extract, sunflower lecithin, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude Protein (min)||28.0%
|Crude Fat (min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Vitamin A (min)||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||1000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min)||2.7%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min)||0.5%|
Calorie content(ME, calculated): 3,800 kcal/kg • 455 kcal/cup
1.36 kg (3lbs)