Zeal Canada Salmon Recipe Air Dried Dog Food
Made with 96% wild Alaska salmon, dogs love the taste of our hypoallergenic protein-rich local fish. Air-drying transforms it into deliciously satisfying jerky-like pieces that even the pickiest eaters dig into. Salmon contains powerful Omega 3s and is high in vitamins B12, B3 and D, as well as selenium and phosphorous. Air-drying retains optimal nutrition, essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. We also boost each recipe with naturally sourced vitamins, minerals and ingredients to enhance both taste and nutrition.
- High-protein low-fat formula
- Includes Omega 3 oils, fatty acids, vitamin B12, B3, and D
- No added fillers, grain, antibiotics, preservatives, artificial flavors or colours
- Texture of dried food helps scrub teeth and promote healthy mouths
- Over 95% digestive rate = all the nutrition in a smaller serving
Salmon 96%, Bamboo fibre 1.4%, Sunflower lecithin 1.4%, Parsley 1%, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Pyridoxine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Calcium iodate, Zinc proteinate, Magnesium sulphate, Manganese proteinate, Copper proteinate, Potassium chloride, Rosemary extract 0.1%.
Calorie Content : 3550 Kcal ME/Kg, 302 Kcal ME/level scoop (1scoop=3oz/85g)
|Crude Protein (min)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||16%|
|Crude Fibre (min)||4.0%|
|Water-soluble Chlorides (min)||0.45%|