Science Diet Adult Indoor, Chicken Recipe, Dry Cat Food; Available in 3 Sizes
Online Price $30.98Regular Price $34.17
This variant is currently sold out
Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during the prime of their life.
- Natural fiber supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
3515 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.7|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.67|
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||2/3 (60)|
|12 (5,4)||3/4 (70)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (80)|
|16 (7,3)||1 (90)|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Available Sizes: 3.5lb. / 7lb. / 15.5lb.