Science Diet Adult Light with Liver Canned Dog Food
Online Price $4.18Regular Price $4.67
This variant is currently sold out
Hill's Science Diet Adult Light with Liver canned dog food has 14% less fat, 19% fewer calories and higher fiber than Hill's Science Diet Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée canned dog food to control hunger between meals and to help achieve ideal body weight.
- Supports healthy immunity, digestion, lean muscle & beautiful coat in adult dogs ages 1-6
- High-quality protein & natural fibers help satisfy hunger between meals
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering Entrée with Hill's Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Low calorie food to help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
Water, Whole Grain Corn, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Pea Protein, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iron Oxide color, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||13 %|
|Vitamin C||105 ppm|
|Vitamin E||902 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.38 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.54 %|
312 kcal/ 13 oz (370 g) can
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (e.g. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.