Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Pro Balance 14 Days Fish Shaped Vacation Feeder
Penn-Plax's 14 day fish shaped feeding blocks come in 2 blocks per package, 2 packages for a total of 4 blocks. Each food block releases high quality tubifex, bloodworms, daphnia, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Simply place the 14-Day Feeding Block in your aquarium. Within hours it will start to dissolve, releasing nutritious freeze-dried foods, while also neutralizing your aquarium water. One 14-Day Feeding Block will be sufficient for 10-15 gallon aquarium tanks and will last 10-14 days depending on the pH level and water temperature. A minimum water temperature of 72°F (22° C) and pH level of 6.6 to 7.0 will be advantageous for the most efficient release of food particles. Highly alkaline water will slow down their release. Proper water circulation through means of an air stone or filter is required for Feeding Blocks to dissolve normally.
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Sulfate, Freeze-Dried Tubifex Worm, Freeze-Dried Bloodworm, Freeze-Dried Daphnia, Shrimp Meal, Corn Flour, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-2, and Vitamin B-6.
- High quality pro-balance 14 day dissolving fish shaped fish food
- 2 packages of 2 blocks per pack (total of 4 blocks)
- One block is sufficient for 10-15 gallon aquarium tanks and lasts 10-14 days depending on pH level and temperature
- Releases nutritious freeze-dried foods, while neutralizing your aquarium water
- Contains tubifex, bloodworms, vitamins & minerals
- Nt Wt. 65 Grams
15.24 x 9.53 x 4.45 cm