Penn Plax Home Grown Greens for Cats, Dogs, Small Animals, Birds and Other Pets too!
Online Price $4.98Regular Price $6.97
This product is currently sold out.
Penn Plax Home Grown Greens are a healthy addition to your cat, dog, small animal, bird or other pets diet. This kit includes everything you need to grow safe, natural wheatgrass to add to your pets' diet. Add the seeds to the provided tray and you will have a healthy plant in just 4-6 days!
Includes Tray, Substrate, Seeds
Will grow under proper conditions in 4-6 days
Safe for cats, dogs, birds, small animals
Processed commercial foods often lack naturally occurring nutrients that pets require in their everyday diets.
Wheatgrass is rich in enzymes, vitamins, and minerals, and are a great addition to any animal's diet.
1. Remove the seedlings from the plastic pouch and then evenly fill the enclosed tray. Add enough water to fully cover the seedlings.
2. Drain off any excess water that was not absorbed by the seedlings.
3. Place the tray in a well-lit area, avoiding direct sun exposure.
4. Wheatgrass will sprout quickly, and in 4-6 days you should be ready. Once the grass has reached a height of 3-4 inches, it's ready for your pet to enjoy.
* Repeat steps 3 & 4 above for re-growth!
* Be sure to keep the grass moist by adding 1/2 cup of water every 3-5 days.
* Once fully grown, the grass will stay fresh longer if kept in a shaded area.