Nutrience SUBZERO Fraser Valley Grain Free Cat Food
Online Price $39.88Regular Price $43.87
This variant is currently sold out
- Canadian-sourced deboned chicken, turkey, wild-caught Pacific salmon, herring & cod - all delivered fresh and never frozen.
- Multiple sources of protein for a complete essential amino acid profile
- Salmon oil and coconut oil to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Wholesome vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Prebiotics and probiotics to support a healthy digestive system
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to support hip and joint health
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, salmon, chicken liver, chicken heart, turkey liver, turkey heart, herring, cod, cod liver, whole eggs, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), red lentils, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, natural chicken flavor, sun-cured alfalfa meal, freeze-dried chicken, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, valerian root, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], salt, choline chloride, taurine, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, L-lysine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, thyme extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.