Nutrience Original Adult Dry Cat Food
Quality chicken as the #1 ingredient in our Nutrience Original Healthy Adult cat food supports your cat’s strong, active body in the form of a delicious kibble. Nutrience Original Healthy Adult is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- Strong & Lean Muscles: Cats require a diet rich in protein. We use high quality chicken as our first ingredient to ensure your cat maintains a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
- Resilient Immune System: We’ve included key sources of antioxidants (blueberries, cranberries and carrots along with vitamin C and vitamin E) that work together to support your cat’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart.
- Healthy Digestive System: Digestive health has a direct link to your pet’s overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your cat maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Our fish & flaxseed omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids will help your cat maintain a healthy skin and coat, therefore reducing any excess shedding and minimizing hairballs.
- Taurine Fortified: Nutrience delivers an optimal level of taurine to help maintain normal feline heart function and good vision.
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavour, egg product, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, salt, yeast extract, L-lysine, yucca schidigera extract.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.