Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
Limited Ingredient Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Crafted with wholesome chicken as the first ingredient and whole-grain brown rice for fiber, this balanced formula is made with easily-digestible ingredients and supports full-body health.
- Chicken is the first ingredient and single animal protein source in this limited-ingredient recipe
- Whole grain brown rice and brewers rice provide rich sources of wholesome fiber for digestive health
- Purposefully crafted to provide complete and balanced nutrition that supports your adult dog's overall health and wellbeing
- Omega-3 fatty acids from menhaden fish oil support healthy skin and coat; added Taurine helps maintain your dog's healthy heart
- All dogs will enjoy our delicious recipes
Life Stage: Adult
- Crude Protein (Min.) 23.0%
- Crude Fat (Min.) 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.5%
- Moisture (Max.) 10.0%
- Calcium (Min.) 0.8%
- Phosphorus (Min.) 0.6%
- Vitamin E (Min.) 80 IU/kg
- Taurine* (Min.) 0.25%
- Glucosamine (Min.) 1,200 mg/kg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 0.3%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min.) 2.0%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Available Sizes: 24 lb
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.