Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
Online Price $84.98
This product is currently sold out.
Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all breeds and sizes of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health.
- Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
- Features 84% of protein from animal sources.
- Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
- We use real whole foods like apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness, Citric Acid for Freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude protein (min.) 34.00 %
Crude fat (min.) 17.00 %
Crude fiber (max.) 3.50 %
Moisture (max.) 11.00 %
Taurine (min) 0.17%
Omega-6 fatty acid (min.) 4.00 %
Omega-3 fatty acid (min.) 0.80 %
Glucosamine hydrochloride (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1200 mg/kg
3,668 kcal per kilogram or 388 kcal per cup
Available in 22 lb Bags