M-PETS Cruiser Wire Crate
Instinctively, dogs want a personal territory and safe, secure comfort zone of their own to fulfill their need to "den". Dogs prefer to keep their sleeping areas clean and dry. A crate offers a positive solution to house-training and minimizes destructive behavior. This is your dog's bedroom.
- Premium wire crate with double-door design for convenient front and side entry
- Two slide-bolt latches on each door for increased safety and security
- Sturdy metal construction; folds flat for easy storage/portability
- Removable plastic sliding drawer included
- Patent pending New Triple lock & nameplate.
- Medium 76L x 48W x 53H cm Up to 50 lbs
- Large 91.5L x 58.5W x 63.5H cm Up to 70 lbs
*Crate assembly required. Product ships unbuilt. No tools or parts needed/No instructions included. Please reach out to us if you require assistance.*
Tags: Crate, DenShow Less
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.