Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Living World Bird Bath Spray
Kills lice and mites. Non-injurious to birds, humans and all warm-blooded animals when used as directed.
- Read the label before using - Pressurized spray
- For use only on caged birds
- Keep out of reach of children
- Pyrethrins 0.09%
- Technical Piperonyl Butoxide 0.18%
- N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 0.30%
- REG. NO. 9021 P.C.P. ACT
WARNING: FLAMMABLE & EXPLOSIVE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before using. Hold sprayer at least 60 cm from cage and spray directly into cage. Birds should be sprayed twice a week. Do not spray birds for more than 2 seconds at a time. Treatment must only be repeated if pest problem reoccurs. In case of severe mite infestation, cages and perches should be thoroughly sprayed. To avoid potential cage staining, test a small inconspicuous area of the cage and plastic bottom and wait 24 hours before proceeding with application. Do not use on birds under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using on sick, aged, or animals receiving drug or other pesticide treatment.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 48 degrees Celsius or place container on radiator or stove, or where excessive temperature may be encountered. Keep away from open flames or sparks.
HUMANS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not apply to food crops. Avoid contamination of food and feedstuffs. Avoid contact with pet until dry. After handling or applying, wash hands (or any other skin that came into contact with the product) with soap and water. Avoid contact with skin. Wear rubber gloves during application of this product. Toxic to fish and other aquatic life. Cover fish aquaria in the vicinity of treatment area.
PETS: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. May irritate eyes, nares, and throat. Avoid direct spray of bird's mouth, beak, face, eyes and genitals.
HUMANS: IF SWALLOWED, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. IF IN EYES, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. IF INHALED, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to mouth, if possible. Call a poison control centre or doctor for further treatment advice.
PETS: Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe the pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Take container, label or product name and P.C.P. Registration Number with you when seeking medical or veterinary attention.
TOXICOLOGY INFORMATION: Treat symptomatically.
DISPOSAL: When container is empty, press valve to release all remaining pressure. Wrap and discard empty container in household garbage.
Available Size: NET WT. 170 g