Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Hikari Discus Bio Gold Sinking Granule
A Scientific Diet For All Varieties Of Discus, Angelfish, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Tropical Fish.
- Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods, but without the potential for parasite infestation or excessive odor and mess.
- Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics make it the first choice of finicky eaters and juvenile or wild caught specimens. A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft taking on a worm-like texture. Best of all it retains its shape.
Silkworm Pupa Meal, Krill Meal, Fish Meal, Cuttlefish Meal, Dried Seaweed Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Starch, Spirulina, Carotene, Lecithin, Dl-Methionine, Astaxanthin, Choline Chloride, , L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Inositol, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Silicon Dioxide.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 50%||min. 12%||max. 3.0%||max. 10%||max. 15%||min. 0.8%|
For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial. Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.
Available Size: 2.82 oz