Hikari Accuprobe Mini Hydrometer
The Hikari® Aquarium Solutions® AccuProbe™ Mini Hydrometer measures a limited range of specific gravity and is intended for marine aquarium use.
- Ideally suited for nano tanks, smaller setups or sumps of larger systems
- Designed to give a temperature-corrected reading in warm water aquariums
- Accurate to 0.001 specific gravity
- Durable construction for extended life
Before using for the first time, fill the hydrometer with saltwater from your aquarium and allow it to sit on a level surface for 24 hours to season the measurement needle. This hydrates the calibration disc to its original specs and will provide the most accurate readings going forward.
- Submerge hydrometer into the aquarium water slowly.
- When water reaches fill line, remove and place on level surface to read.
- Gently tap hydrometer to dislodge air bubbles.
- Read specific gravity from scale.
- Rinse with fresh water after each use.
Salt deposits may accumulate on pointer and will result in inaccurate readings. If salt crystallizes inside your unit, soak in lukewarm water or vinegar for 30 minutes, rinse with fresh water and air dry.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.