Habitrail OVO Home
Online Price $42.98Regular Price $49.87
This variant is currently sold out
The Habitrail OVO Home provides the ideal starter home and play environment for small pets such as dwarf hamsters! Habitrail OVO Home is a complete habitat consisting of a wide number of features that enhance your hamster's quality of life. Every detail is carefully designed to encourage your furry friend to explore, burrow, snooze, exercise or simply chill out.
The Home and its accessories are made of transparent plastic, providing an amazing view of your hamster. The habitat includes a cage, a food dish, a cozy hideaway cube, two OVO windows, two OVO lock connectors, a OVO water bottle and a OVO trainer that's attached outside the cage to allow you to clearly see your hamster as he exercises. A wide retractable roof provides easy access to your hamster and his habitat. Air vents allow excellent air circulation while preventing drafts. Front and back locks help ensure that your pet remains securely inside his home. The Home's deep base design makes cleaning easier, rounded corners prevent gnawing.
Habitrail OVO Home is completely compatible with other Habitrail homes and add-ons.
Habitrail OVO Home is designed to enhance your hamster's quality of life with features that encourage your furry friend to explore, burrow, snooze, exercise or simply chill out.
- Completely transparent design allows clear view of your hamster
- OVO trainer is attached outside the cage to allow you to clearly see your hamster as he exercises
- Large retractable roof allows easy access to your hamster
- Air vents allow excellent air circulation, prevent drafts
- Front and back locks ensure pet safety inside home
- Deep base design makes cleaning easier
- Rounded corners prevent gnawing
- Completely compatible with other Habitrail homes and add-ons
Disclaimer: Hamsters need the most space you can provide them, so it is recommended to opt for a cage 'as large as you can" to keep your hamster healthy, happy, and as stress-free as possible. Your pet will thrive most in large enclosures filled with fun things to do!