Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Acana Wild Prairie Recipe Dry Dog Food
The premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers they’ve known and trusted for decades, and they approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First THREE ingredients are fresh or raw chicken and turkey, making this recipe nutrient-dense, with the highest protein offering.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears, all nutritious and high in fibre.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken and liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Crafted in the Canada with the world’s finest ingredients.
Fresh chicken (11%), raw turkey (9%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (9%), chicken meal (9%), herring meal (9%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, raw freshwater lake fish* (6%), turkey meal (6%), eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, fish oil (2%), pea starch, raw turkey liver (1%), dried kelp, salt, freeze-dried chicken and liver, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. *varied mix of raw tullibee, whitefish, northern pike, mullet
- Crude protein (min) 35%
- Fat content (min) 17%
- Crude ash (max) 7%
- Crude fibre (max) 6%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 0.9%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
3850 kcal/kg (462 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG