Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Acana Healthy Grains Red Meat Recipe Dry Dog Food
The ACANA food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient, thoughtfully crafting each recipe from start to finish. That’s why the ACANA Healthy Grains Ranch-Raised Red Meat recipe is crafted with fresh or raw ranch-raised beef and farm-raised pork. It’s also balanced with healthy grains in the form of oats, sorghum and millet. These grains are high in fiber and gluten-free, offering added nutrition that helps support a healthy digestive environment.
The premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers known and trusted for decades, and every batch is approached with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in their award-winning Alberta kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a full, happy life.
- Lean Muscles & Heart Health: Amino acids help support lean muscle & a healthy heart
- Healthy Immune System: Vitamins, vegetables and fruit support immune health
- Healthy Skin & Coat: With balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Strong Bones & Teeth: Calcium and phosphorous help support strong bones & teeth
Raw ranch-raised beef (13%), dehydrated beef meat (12%), oat groats, whole sorghum, whole millet, dehydrated pork meat (10%), pork fat (7%), whole oats, raw farm-raised pork (6%), raw pork organs (liver, kidney)(5%), raw beef organs (liver, kidney)(3%), ground miscanthus grass, pollock oil (2%), beef cartilage (1%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh apples, fresh carrots, fresh pears, fresh zucchini, freeze-dried beef liver, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric root.
- Crude protein (min) 27%
- Fat content (min) 17%
- Crude fibre (max) 4%
- Crude ash (max) 8%
- Moisture (max) 12%
- Calcium (min) 1.7%
- Phosphorus (min) 1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 0.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min) 0.1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min) 0.2%
- Glucosamine (min) 500mg/kg
3510 kcal/kg (421 kcal per standard 120 g cup)
1.8KG / 10.2KG