Acana Light & Fit Recipe Dry Dog Food
Online Price $22.98Regular Price $25.27
This variant is currently sold out
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive the new or old packaging*
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Light & Fit Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to help support a healthy weight in dogs of all breeds. Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 35% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe provides a balanced diet that will satisfy your dog while helping to support a healthy weight. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Light & Fit Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Lower in calories than other ACANA Dog recipes to help support a healthy weight in your dog.
- Contains no grain ingredients.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (20.5%), chicken meal (20%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (5%), turkey meal (5%), herring meal (4%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea starch, chicken fat (1%), fish oil (1%), raw turkey livers (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Fat content (min.)11%
- Crude fibre (max.)8%
- Crude ash (max.)7%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)0.9%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)2.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Glucosamine (min.)1500mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.)1000mg/kg
3070kcal/kg (368 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG