Comfort Zone with Feliway Stress Reducing Pheremones Diffuser
Online Price $84.97Regular Price $93.97
This product is currently sold out.
How it works
What Are Cat Pheromones?
Pheromones emitted by animals through their skin and glands are natural chemicals that help them to communicate with others of the same species.
In mammals, the vomeronasal organ, a structure close to the nasal passage, receives these pheromone signals. When animals receive pheromone signals, there is an involuntary behavioral effect on those animals. There are many types of pheromones and different classes have different effects. Fo r instance, some serve social functions among animals, while others serve sexual functions.
Feline Facial Pheromones
Pheromones emitted by animals are natural chemicals that help them to communicate with others of the same species.
Comfort Zone with Feliway products mimic the feline facial pheromone that helps a cat feel at home in his environment. When your cat rubs his face on an object, or even you, he is releasing the feline facial pheromone that marks the area as familiar and safe.
When he senses this facial pheromone through the nasal passage, he recognizes it as familiar and does not feel the urge to urine mark or scratch.
The diffusers work by using a heating element to disperse the pheromone into the air. Once the pheromone is present, the pet breathes it in, and the pheromone attaches to a receptive organ called the vomeronasal organ located in the nasal cavity. The vomeronasal organ then signals the brain, via nerves, and a sense of well-being is established.
- Just plug it into the room in which the cat has recently urine marked or displayed signs of stress, for around-the-clock' control
- One diffuser bottle lasts 30 days and covers 500 - 650 sq. ft.
For Best Results:
- Plug the Comfort Zone Diffuser into the rooms where urine marking has taken place
- Allow 4 weeks to see improved behavior
- Use for 90 days to fully imprint behavior changes
- If your pet has access to more than one floor in your home, a Diffuser should be used on each floor.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone . . . . . . . 2%
Excipients to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100g
- Treats 500-650 sq. ft.
- One bottle lasts 4 weeks
- Use as directed
- Odorless and non-toxic, does not affect humans or other pets
- Not a drug or tranquilizer