Catit NUNA Insect Protein & Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
Online Price $2.97
This variant is currently sold out
Catit Nuna is a premium cat food, and the perfect alternative to unsustainable meat-based foods. Easily digestible and extremely palatable, this revolutionary dry food is loved by cats and offers an opportunity for us cat lovers to make a difference.
Cats adore the taste of lean chicken cuts, which help support their metabolism and brain function. Chickens are raised in vet-approved facilities, free of antibiotics and growth hormones.
- Perfectly Balanced Nutrition: In many cultures worldwide, insects are on the main menu, simply because they’re so delicious, beneficial and sustainable! Catit Nuna combines this great protein source with loads of healthy ingredients, for a complete and balanced cat food. Wholesome for your cat, and for the planet.
- Little grubs, big benefits! : Cats regularly seek out insects as part of their natural diet, giving chase and enjoying the spoils of the hunt afterward. Little do our feline friends know, just how beneficial insects are!
- Pure Sustenance: The insects are dried and ground up into a very fine, nutritious flour before they’re mixed in with the other ingredients. With Catit Nuna, you can give your cat the pure sustenance of whole insects, without ever finding a single insect in the bag!
- Sustainable & clean: The grubs are sustainably raised in North America and Europe, under clean and controlled circumstances. Did you know that in the adult phase, the Hermetia Illucens fly does not even have an oral cavity, only very primitive mouthparts that they use to absorb water and nectar? These insects are super clean and not a vector for diseases.
- Saving natural resources: Nuna grubs are true masters at recycling – they only feed on unconsumed human-grade fruits and vegetables that would otherwise go to waste. This saves tons of natural resources, including land and water that would otherwise go into producing animal feed!
- With Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, that is being viewed more and more as essential for cats’ vision and heart muscle function.
- Healthy Skin & Coat and reduced inflammation, thanks to omega 6 in sunflower oil, omega 3 in dried algae and vitamins in yeast.
- Promotes heart health thanks to the fiber in lentils, with added minerals and vitamins.
- Helps protect muscles and bones and supports your cat's active life.
- Contributes to graceful aging: Catit Nuna contains millet, a gluten-free grain with lower glycemic index and lots of fibre. Flaxseed keeps your cat’s furry belly full and satisfied for longer.
- Optimal Digestion: Locally sourced peas, lentils and seeds are blended into a balanced mixture of fibres. Catit Nuna is gluten-free and doesn’t contain corn, soy, rice or wheat.
Black soldier fly larvae, hydrolysed yeast protein, millet, peas, lentils, chicken, sunflower oil (preserved with natural tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, flaxseeds, hulled sunflower seeds, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dried whole egg product, DL-methionine, L-lysine, disodium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, taurine, dried algae (natural source of DHA), niacin supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), vitamin E supplement, rosemary extract, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement.
- Protein: min 32.0%
- Fat: min 13.0%
- Fiber: max 5.0%
- Moisture: max 10.0%
Calories: 3330 kcal/kg
Available in 150g / 2.27kg bags.