Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Aqueon Shrimp Pellets
Ideal for bottom dwelling fish such as plecostomus, loaches, catfish and more. Aqueon Pellets sink and dissolve more slowly to continuously provide food that accommodates bottom-feeder's typical eating habits. Contains natural colors and ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients.
- Ideal for bottom dwelling fish
- Nutritious food ingredients that fish are naturally attracted to
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Supports a healthy immune system, brings out their true colors and provides the essentials for proper growth and vitality
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Ideal for Cory Catfish, Catfish, Loaches and South American Cichlids
- Approximately 9mm in diameter
Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source Of Vitamin D3), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulphite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Dl-Alphatocopherol (E), Manganese Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate.
- Crude Protein (min.) 36%
- Crude Fat (min.) 6%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 8%
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Vitamin C 200mg/kg.
Size: 3.25oz. / 6.5oz.