ADAPTIL Transport Spray
Did you know?
Mother dogs communicate with their puppies through natural messages released in the air. These "comforting messages“ are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones. These canine odorless messages are only perceived by dogs, neither by people nor by cats.
How does ADAPTIL work?
Using these “comforting messages”, ADAPTIL helps dogs of all ages feel calm, confident and reassured in challenging situations.
ADAPTIL® Dog Calming Spray, the original dog pheromone spray from Ceva Animal Health, helps calm and comfort your dog on the go. Scientifically proven and trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 15 years, more than 5 million dogs have benefitted from ADAPTIL.
Ingredients: Canine appeasing pheromone analogue, 2%. Isopropanol
When to use ADAPTIL Spray?
- Before travel, veterinary visits or any time your dog could benefit from extra comfort and reassurance
Where to use ADAPTIL Spray?
- Spray 8 pumps per application on an object or surface (e.g., in the car, inside the carrier or on your dog's blanket)
- You can also spray your dog’s bedding, toys, clothing, harness or leash for additional comfort at home or on the go
Where NOT to use?
- Never spray your dog
- Never spray in the crate or kennel if your dog is inside
- Always spray on an item or surface, not in the air
- Wait 15 minutes after spraying to allow alcohol in the spray to evaporate
How long will ADAPTIL Spray last?
- Each application lasts 4 to 5 hours; reapply as needed for a calm dog
- Each 20 mL bottle contains up to 20 applications (8 sprays / application)
TIP: For plane rides, boarding and longer trips away from home, an ADAPTIL Collar for up to 4 weeks of constant calming indoors and outdoors. For constant calming and comfort at home, use an ADAPTIL Diffuser and Refill.
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.