ADAPTIL Calm On-The-Go Collar
Did you know?
Mother dogs communicate with their puppies through natural messages released in the air. These "comforting messages“ are scientifically called Dog Appeasing Pheromones. These canine odorless messages are only perceived by dogs, neither by people nor by cats.
How does ADAPTIL work?
Using these “comforting messages”, ADAPTIL helps dogs of all ages feel calm, confident and reassured in challenging situations.
ADAPTIL Calm On-the-go Collar is a clinically proven pheromone solution to help calm and comfort your dog even outdoors. Its continuous effect provides constant comfort, helping your dog or puppy to remain calm and adapt to stressful situations like training, boarding, loud noises and fears outdoors. Trusted by veterinarians and pet owners worldwide for over 15 years, more than 8 million dogs have benefitted from ADAPTIL dog calming products.
Ingredients: Canine appeasing pheromone analogue, 5%
How to use:
- Adjust the collar so it fits snugly around your dog's neck
- Keep the collar on your dog at all times, except when bathing or shampooing
- Check fit regularly and adjust as needed
- Replace the collar every 4 weeks
- Note: The collar is body heat activated and must be fit snugly for best results
How NOT to use:
- Do not place another collar or bandana between the ADAPTIL collar and your dog's skin
- Do not allow the collar to come in contact with shampoo or chlorinated water (e.g., swimming pools)
- Do not fix a leash or lead on the collar
How soon will it start working?
- Best results are typically seen after 3-4 weeks of continuous use
- Some dogs show improvements as soon as the first 7 days
- ADAPTIL collars are body heat activated and will begin releasing "comforting messages" almost immediately
- If the collar is too loose, it will not be warmed enough by your dog's body heat to begin working
Available in 2 sizes
- Puppy/Small collar fits puppies and small breed dogs with necks up to 37.5 cm (14.7 in) weighing up to 15 kg (35 lb)
- Medium/Large collar fits medium and large breed dogs with necks between 32 and 62.5 cm (12.6 and 24.6 in) weighing up to 50 kg (110 lb)
Most orders leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. So you can feel confident that your order will arrive when you need it.
Please provide a street address if you choose Free shipping, Canpar or Purolator as your shipping method.
Both Canpar and Purolator shipments will require a signature upon delivery unless you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door with "no signature required". *Please note that neither Petland nor the delivery service is liable for any lost or stolen packages if you have requested the shipment to be left at your front door.
Petland.ca customers have toll-free access to highly trained customer service reps for solutions to a variety of pet questions. Contact us with any questions or concerns.