Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Acana Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food
*Note that this product is going through a packaging change and you may receive the new or old packaging*
When it comes to ACANA food for dogs, every ingredient matters. That’s why the Senior Recipe is thoughtfully crafted to help nurture your mature or senior dog. Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder balanced with 35% fruit, vegetables & botanicals, this recipe provides a balanced diet that will help maintain the health of your senior dog. With quality animal ingredients balanced with fruit, vegetables and botanicals delivered daily, every meal of ACANA Senior Recipe is like it came from the farmer’s market.
- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Balanced nutrition & fewer calories to help support a healthy weight and nurture your senior dog.
- Contains no grain ingredients.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
Fresh chicken (19%), chicken meal (18.5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, turkey meal (6%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (5%), herring meal (4%), pea fibre, eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (3%), whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea starch, chicken fat (1%), raw turkey liver (0.5%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole apples, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, dried chicory root, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh beet greens, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Fat content (min.)14%
- Crude fibre (max.)6%
- Crude ash (max.)7%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Calcium (min.)1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)2.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Glucosamine (min.)800mg/kg
3325 kcal/kg (399 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
2KG / 6KG / 11.4KG