Ajouté au panier
Zoë Cat Daily Nutrition Chicken, Sweet Potato & Quinoa Dry Cat Food
Quality sources of protein, including chicken and eggs, are at the foundation of this recipe. It’s what they are paired with, that makes Zoë different. From “superfoods” like quinoa and berries to healthy fats and probiotics, Zoë cat food is created with carefully selected ingredients to offer pet parents a healthier option and pets a flavorful dish they can enjoy. Life is too short to be serving average pet food.
- Made in Canada, recommended for all breeds & ages
- Quality, Canadian sources of protein, including fresh chicken, chicken meal and eggs are at the foundation of the recipe
- Powerful combination of salmon oil, chia & flax ensures a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a healthy skin & coat.
- Pre & probiotics, along with ingredients rich in dietary fiber such as sweet potatoes, black beans, oats and barley, help support a healthy digestive system.
- Blend of fruits & vegetables, including apples, berries, carrots, spinach and broccoli, are loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients to help support a healthy immune system.
Chicken meal, deboned chicken, peas, pearled barley, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), quinoa seed, sweet potato, chia seed, flaxseed, chickpeas, egg product, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), potassium chloride, apple, blueberry, cranberry, carrot, spinach, broccoli, calcium carbonate, calcium propionate (preservative), sodium bisulfate, DL-methionine, salt, choline chloride, L-lysine, taurine, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], chicory root extract, yeast extract, phosphoric acid, sunflower lecithin, yucca schidigera extract, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude Protein (min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||18.0%
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.5%|
|Vitamin A (min)||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 (min)||1000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min)||3.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min)||0.5%|
Calorie Content(ME, calculated): (calculated): 3,900 kcal/kg • 465 kcal/cup
1.36 kg (3 lbs)