Ajouté au panier
Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack
The Habitrail OVO Adventure Pack adds fun, excitement and extra space to your pet’s existing habitat. When attached to a Habitrail OVO Home, this add-on feature gives your pet plenty of opportunities to climb, explore and rest with the numerous attachments. The OVO Adventure Pack includes a combination of climbing trails, a comfy den to curl up in and a transport unit that doubles as additional living space as well as a safe hamster carrier. With the patented lock connectors, you can easily connect each part of this modular habitat so your pet can settle in to his new and improved home right away.
- Adventure Pack lets your hamster roam to different hideaways. Your hamster can choose to go for a snooze in his Den, or burrow his way up to the Transport Unit and then jet back down for a quick snack back in his Pad.
- Attach parts quickly with secure lock connectors
- Easy to assemble and maintain, clear plastic of the Habit rail® OVO Den or Transport Unit's roof makes it easy for you to see your hamster and the retractable roof allows for easy pet access
- Expands your hamster’s habitat and gives them freedom to roam and explore
- Kit includes: transport unit, 2-10" trails, 1 tee, 1 cube, den, 5 windows, 3 elbows and 10 lock connectors. Main unit and water bottle sold separately
Transport unit, (2) 10 inch trails, (1) tee, (1) cube, den, (5) windows, (3) elbows, (10) lock connectors.
On a weekly basis clean the cage thoroughly with warm soapy water, rinse well and dry completely. Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on any part of the cage as these will damage the finish and may be harmful to your pet. Maintenance can be easily done by retracting the roof and unlocking the side latches. The food dish is located on the top part of the wheel support assembly; it can be easily removed for refilling and cleaning by opening the rear hood. The wheel support assembly can be easily removed by squeezing the sides.