Ajouté au panier
BLUE Healthy Living Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
BLUE for Cats dry cat food recipes are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. Starting with real meat as the 1st ingredient, they include wholesome grains, veggies and fruit, plus our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits to support your feline's overall health and well-being. BLUE for Cats has formulations to meet all of your cat's life stage and lifestyle needs, from hairball and weight control to sensitive stomach and healthy aging recipes. BLUE for Cats is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods.
- REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo dry cat food always features real meat as the first ingredient; High-quality protein from real chicken helps your cat maintain strong muscles; Plus, it contains wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
- FOR ADULT CATS: BLUE Healthy Living Cat Food contains high-quality protein and natural sources of fiber to help provide optimal nutrient absorption and digestive health; It contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE's exclusive LifeSource Bits - a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals; It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Peas, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose,Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Caramel, Taurine, Cranberries, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite
- Crude Protein 34.0% min.
- Crude Fat 18.0% min.
- Crude Fiber 4.0% max.
- Moisture 9.0% max.
- Magnesium 0.14% max.
- Taurine 0.15% min.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% min.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids 3.0% min.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Caloric Content: 3,827 Kcals/kg, 406 Kcals/cup
Available in 7lb or 15lb