Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Muttluks Fleece Lined Dog Boots
Designed and proudly made in Canada, the original Muttluks have superior performance offering pawsitive relief. Flexible soles are comfortable and adaptive to paw shape and movement.
4 Boots per package
- Fleece inner lining to keep paws warm and cozy
- Provides protection from ice, snow and cold
- Self-tightening straps provide a secure fit
- Reflective straps provide nighttime visibility and safety
- Comfortable stretchy and adjustable leg cuff
- Machine wash - Retreat leather after each wash
Paw Sizing Information:
|0 - 1||X ITTY BITTY||0 - 2.5|
|1 - 1.5||ITTY BITTY||2.5 - 3.8|
|1.5 - 2.25||XX SMALL||3.8 - 5.7|
|2.25 - 2.75||X SMALL||5.7 - 7|
|2.75 - 3.25||SMALL||7 - 8.2|
|3.25 - 3.75||MEDIUM||8.25 - 9.5|
|3.75 - 4.25||LARGE||9.5 - 10.8|
|4.25 - 4.75||X LARGE||10.8 - 12.1|
|4.75 - 5.25||XX LARGE||12.1 - 14|
Sizing Tip: Choose the size that fits the entire paw including toe nails and excluding fur. Place front paw on a blank paper, standing with full weight. Make one mark at the "heel" by aligning your pen straight down the back of the leg, and one mark at the longest toe nail. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart. The strap of the boot should fall at the narrow spot on the leg, just after the paw, at the ankle/wrist.
Putting on Boots:
- Stand over your dog with dog between your legs
- Slide boot over the paw
- Ensure boot is all the way on
- Fasten boots Securely
- Tug the end of the boot
- If boot slips down it may be too large or fastened too loosely
- If boot stay in place, it is the correct size and fastened correctly
Boots that are too large may slip off or wear prematurely!
- A snug fit is best.
- The strap of the boot should fall at the narrow spot on the leg - just above the dew claw - at the ankle of the front legs.
- Breed examples are approximate guides only as paw sizes are not consistent within breeds.