- Complete cat food, crafted in small batches: As loving cat parents, we want to provide our felines with the finest and most nutritious food. Discover Catit Gold Fern, the slowly air-dried cat food, which is crafted in small batches using New Zealand’s most exquisite ingredients. Gold Fern is complete, balanced and helps to maintain your cat’s health.
- Air-dried for high meat inclusion and nutrient preservation: Most dry foods are made by cooking ingredients at very high temperatures, causing vital nutrients to break down. Catit Gold Fern is crafted using a centuries-old air-drying technique that allows for very high meat inclusion, in which all nutrients of the raw ingredients are preserved. The slow, two-stage drying process also eliminates any potential pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella.
- Natural Texture: Gold Fern has an irresistible natural texture and the appearance of chopped beef jerky. The artisanal flakes have a much higher moisture content than standard kibble and are perfectly bite-sized for cats to chew and enjoy.
- Feed less, give more: Catit Gold Fern is a very nutrient-dense cat food, packed to the brim with goodness. The ingredients are slowly air-dried, shrinking them down while preserving their natural proteins, vitamins and minerals. This means a cup of Gold Fern is generally much more nutritious than an equal amount of other kibble, so you can feed your cat less while giving them so much more!
- NZ Green-lipped mussel: superfood for cats: Each Catit Gold Fern recipe includes New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, chondroitin, glucosamine and antioxidants, which promote your cat’s joint health and mobility. Whereas heat-treating the mussels would destroy their active properties, these are gently air-dried to retain their benefits.
- Mirroring the whole-prey diet: Cats are natural carnivores, physically built to derive energy from protein. In the wild, cats completely devour their prey. Catit Gold Fern recipes have a high meat inclusion of 95% and were developed to closely resemble a cat’s natural, whole-prey diet by including protein-rich organ meats like liver and gizzard.
- No grains, corn, wheat, soy, cheap fillers or growth hormones: A cat’s natural diet doesn’t contain carbohydrates such as grains, soy, corn or potatoes. They have little nutritional value to cats, and as such, all Catit Gold Fern recipes steer clear of them. We also ban all cheap fillers, sugar, glycerin and growth hormones. Gold Fern is a pure and complete diet that does not compromise on quality.
- Taurine: Taurine is an essential amino acid that is critical for your cat’s vision, digestion, heart muscle function, and to maintain a healthy immune system. While most mammals are able to physically manufacture enough taurine inside their body to meet their needs, cats have a limited ability to do so. Each Catit Gold Fern recipe contains a balanced amount of taurine, for your cat’s well-being and longevity.
- No-hassle alternative to raw food: Give your cat the benefits of a raw diet with the ease of feeding dry food! These bite-sized flakes are just as nutritious, but much safer and easier to serve and store than raw food.
Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
Chicken, Chicken Gizzards, Chicken Liver, Green Lipped Mussel, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavouring, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Inulin, Brewer’s Yeast, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid
- Protein: min 43.0%
- Fat: min 24.0%
- Fiber: max 2.0%
- Moisture: max 19.0%
Calories: 4000 kcal/kg
Available in 100g / 200g Bags.