Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree
The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree was based on the old Catit Food Maze, combined with several major design upgrades! The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree is difficult to knock over thanks to its new broad stable base, and the top opening was reduced to prevent cheating cats from directly accessing the kibble.
The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree is the feeding solution for cats that tend to eat quickly. Cats are required to move the kibble or treats from the top to the bottom of the tree by pawing at it through the side openings.
The kibble ends up in the whisker-stress free bowl, which prevents spillage. The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree can be set to various levels of difficulty by rotating the middle disc and adjusting the opening sizes. As cats are true hunters, they need to be able to search and locate food in different locations around the house.
The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree incorporates this idea as part of the Senses 2.0 vision, with a smart design that activates your cat's natural pawing behavior during playtime. The Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree is easy to disassemble and clean.
- New and improved design with increased stability
- Smart toy that stimulates cats to work for their food
- Helps cats eat in moderation, promoting healthy digestion and avoiding an upset stomach caused by eating too quickly
- Made of BPA-free materials
- Provides 3 difficulty levels
- Easy to disassemble and clean