Acana Indoor Entrée Formula for Cats
Online Price $19.98Regular Price $22.97
This variant is currently sold out
Meat is always our #1 ingredient. ACANA’s new Indoor Entrée recipe is brimming with free-run chicken and turkey, and tender, delicious rabbit, all in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone that nourish your cat completely and deliver nutrients naturally. With a savoury flavour, ACANA Indoor Entrée has the nutrients your indoor cat needs with a taste that they’ll love.
- Rich in animal protein and ﬁbre from natural sources to help reduce hairballs
- Balanced calories from protein and fat, plus naturally occurring L-carnitine, help maintain a healthy body weight
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
- Available in 1.8 & 4.5 kg bags.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), dehydrated chicken meat (16%), dehydrated herring (16%), whole oats, whole peas, chicken fat (5%), ground miscanthus grass, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), raw whole herring (4%), whole chickpeas, whole red lentils, lentil fiber, raw whole rabbit (1%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (1%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural anti-oxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline Chloride: 1200mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.03 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 175 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
• METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3630 kcal/kg (414 kcal per 250ml/114g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 22% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat. • ACANA Indoor Entrée formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance.