Organization is your middle name in this integral role in our store. In this position, you’ll be challenged daily to organize, prioritize and meet the physical demands of ensuring our guests can find whatever they need at their fingertips. All of this while still ensuring amazing guest service for everyone who visits the store.
This always interesting position requires the careful ordering, receiving and putting away of all items required in the store to run a successful business. Logic and common sense are your strengths (along with enviable human strength!). Communication skills, along with an ability to bring order and organization to more than ten thousand items in your store to meet the shopping expectations of our guests are your ninja skills!
What’s in a career for me at Petland?
- Opportunity for growth and advancement-75% of Petland’s leaders began their careers as Pet Counsellors. Opportunities for change and movement are plentiful!
- Petland University classes-offering an opportunity to expand your pet care knowledge and management classes and seminars to assist your development both personally and professionally. We invest more than a half million dollars annually into the development of our teams by offering free classes for you to attend to build your skills.
- Health and Benefits Package-our full time team members enjoy a generous health care plan, and after five years with the management team, an excellent RRSP program kicks in.
- Cash Bonus Program-based on tangible, achievable measures, those who rock the show in guest service are rewarded with an excellent monthly bonus.
- Support of a team-even on your toughest days, you can always come to work and feel good about being part of a family atmosphere that picks you up when you are down.
- Integrity-be confident in the knowledge that we have a 100% adoption rate!
- Passion-work in a company which allows you to live with passion and excitement for your work, the animals, the guests in the store and most importantly, for you.
- Impact-be part of something BIG! Even the newest voice is heard. Help us change the world! Be part of your community with us- participate in hamster races, dog washes, fundraisers for rescue adoption partnerships, birthday parties and so much more!
- FUN!-We are a company which is successful because of our ability to get the job done while still having fun. We take five minutes every day to create a “magical” experience for a guest and their family. Hug a kitten, walk a blue tongue skink on a leash; the opportunities to have and create fun exist everywhere!
#YQRJobs #ReginaJobs #ManagementJobs